Psychotherapy, psychological counseling in Warsaw, Włochy district.
If you suffer, you cannot think calmly and clearly, anxiety and sadness overwhelms you and you frequently feel uneasy – this is a place for you. We can have a closer look at your troubles in the atmosphere of safety and empathy.
Find your true needs. Build better relations with people surrounding you, face your feeling of depression, anxiety and uneasiness and overcome them. Start believing in your capabilities. Regain your self-confidence and restore your faith in others. Overcome your old, unfavorable patterns, a feeling of getting stuck or coming to a standstill.
Psychotherapy is a method of treatment, which is helpful when somebody is suffering from various emotional difficulties, especially when these are associated with relations with other people.
Psychotherapy is helpful in the following:
- building up mechanisms thanks to which you will be able to cope better with your life;
- satisfying emotional hunger, filling up the internal “hole” caused by emotional deprivation;
- overcoming your own limitations, patterns of thinking and acting, and accepting the ones you cannot change
- understanding and taming your fears, sadness and anger
- improving the way you function in relations with other people,
- discovering your true feelings and needs, learning about yourself and getting to know yourself
- building relationships based on equality, so that none of the parties feels used, dominated or treated in an unjust manner;
- gaining fuller understanding of the surrounding world, acquiring empathy for other people and for oneself, developing social skills;
- regaining the feeling of control over your own life;
- healing feelings and deficiencies connected with early emotional deprivation, which manifest in adult life in the form of nervousness, sleeplessness, stress, fears, anxiety, depression, the feeling of hopelessness, etc.;
- facing the reality and dealing with it: reality is not always pleasant – then one can reach out for various substances, actions or behavior thanks to which one is trying to relieve his or her pain, but this has it’s price: the excess of time spent on playing computer games, watching TV, shopping, etc. may become an addiction;
- face problems regarding your sexual life and sexuality;
- experience relief from various disturbing emotional states, for example from excessive guilt, following you almost every day;
- deal with the feeling of being a problem or a burden for others;
- regain your self-esteem or build it up for the first time in your life;
- psychosomatic disorders;
- cope with a feeling that your life has become monotonous and with inability of introducing changes to it, as well as getting support in introducing real changes into one’s life in the time adjusted to her or his needs.
The problems listed on this page are just examples that can help you get an idea of when psychotherapy can be helpful. The list of issues that can be worked on in psychotherapy is virtually endless. What is important is that the person seeking help is ready to think with me about his or her entire life, not just a certain fracture of it, because then a problem can be understood in the whole context, and the therapy is much more effective.
I am a psychologist and a psychotherapist. I am trained in psychodynamic psychotherapy. Having completed a 4-year long postgraduate training in the psychodynamic approach I received my diploma of a psychodynamic psychotherapist. Currently I am am broadening my knowledge and skills in psychoanalytic approach. (read more)